Friday, October 3, 2008

Introduction

Hello! Welcome to the College Football Review Blog Thingy! This is just a short introduction to the site, wherein you'll be exposed to many random things. Perhaps a question and answer session is in order...

Q: Who are you and why are you doing this?
A: I am a highly paid and brilliant sports analyst who knows and sees all!

Q: Really?
A: Nah, I'm just a guy who really likes college football.

Q: So what's the deal with this blog?
A: To share opinions, comments, and lingering questions about college football. Basically like every other sports blog, but with more sarcasm and fewer pictures of attractive women (see Sports By Brooks)

Q: Any bias I should be aware of?
A: Yes. I'm a Virginia Tech fan. Apologies in advance to anything offensive typed about UVa. Also, I have a pathological hatred of the USC Trojans. I will not apologize for this.

Q: What should I expect in the entries?
A: Anything from ripping of a poorly written article (like this site, only I'm not as talented) to reviews of games and rankings, to random entries attacking something Lee Corso said.

Q: Will this Q&A be updated?
A: Periodically. At least for a while.

No comments: